HOME > Wildlife



Brown SWCD offers many wildlife services including information on habitat management and improvement, as well as education and assistance with human/wildlife conflicts. 

The following is a list of some of the more common wildlife that can cause crop damage in Brown County.  If you are having crop damage due to wildlife call the Brown SWCD at 937-378-4424 ext. 4 or contact the ODNR-Division of Wildlife at 937-372-9261.  

  • Deer
  • Black Vultures
  • Wild Turkeys
  • Canadian Geese
  • Crows
  • Raccoons

Whether you have nuisance animals causing problems on your property or you would like to create habitat for our local fauna, contact the Wildlife Specialist to learn what methods are available to you. 


Hunter Education and Hunting/Trapping Regulations

The first stop for this information is the ODNR-Division of Wildlife. You may reach them by calling 1-800-WILDLIFE or visiting wildohio.com